Craft/local/unique beer offerings

Nj4mwc

Original Poster
so I may or may not be in Disney on the 18th(depending on if Irma does major damage) for about a week. I am slowly turning into a beer snob searching out local and unique craft beers. It's been two years since I've been to Disney and other than the offerings in the Germany pavilion I can't remember if there's anything noteworthy to seek out while I'm there. Even if it's a local Orlando brewery or brew shop to pick up a good 6 pack. I'll also be at Cabana bay for 3 days doing Universal. I personally love stouts, New England style IPAs and good Germans. But do believe what Jim Koch says "there's no such thing as bad beer only better beer"

NiarrNDisney

Some of my favorite places to check out beer offerings are:

__Disney Springs__

Hangar Bar (Landing)
Lava Lounge (Marketplace)
Raglan Road (Landing)

__Parks__

Block and Hans (Epcot)
Craft Beers (Epcots Food & Wine Festival)
Dawa Bar (DAK)
Nomad Lounge (DAK)
Smokehouse (Epcots Flower & Garden Festival)
Thirsty River (DAK)

__Resorts__

Big River Grill (BWR)
Cabana Bar and Beach Club (Dolphin)
Crew's Cup (YCR)
Territory Lounge (WL)
Victoria Falls (AKL)
Wave Lounge (CR)

dreamfinder

Pretty slim pickings. Since you will be there during F&W, I'd check out that list. A few options you can't easily get, but most of what WDW serves is still pretty main stream. I seem to recall Cali Grill having a few decent choices, and AK has a couple as well. I'd suggest grabbing the apps for places like BeerAdvocate and UnTapped and loading them up before you go. I trust the reviews at BeerAdvocate better, but UnTapped should give you a better real time picture of what other people in the area are drinking.

pilka214

Keep an eye out for Cigar City brewing, their Cigar city IPA is one of my favorite beers and i've seen it around disney world. Also i've found tampa brewing company in AK and they've got a couple good brews. In EPCOT in the american adventure pavilion is a booth with solid craft brews that rotate. As said before since your there during FW festival there will be dozens of unique craft and imported beers to try.

Also while your in orlando check out Orange Blossom Pilsner, a solid local brew as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom