Craft beer- whatcha drinking

macefamily

Interesting. Currently have a six pack of Space Monkey in my beer cooler. It's a raspberry saisson from Fegley's Brew Works in Allentown, PA. I also have a six pack of the new Yuengling Golden Pilsner. The brewery is about 20 minutes from my PA home. I'm counting the days till June 9th. Heading down to Wildwood, NJ for the 3rd Annual Beerfest. Fantastic craft beers there.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
I still have a bottle of CBS sitting in my fridge. I am saving it for a special occasion, what that is, I have no idea.

jakeman

also, @jakeman

Good thread.
Thank you for the tag.

My 2018 KBS is still in Detroit and I won't get it until May. I still have plenty of 2017 to keep me busy until then. Along with my 5 bomber of CBS remaining.

/humblebrag

My beer fridges are all over the place in content. I'm actually trying not to buy new stuff right now because I've got to drink what I have before it ages too much.

I'm also afraid my beer drinking will become somewhat basic over the summer as I attempt to prepare for the Certified Cicerone exam.

Csatuliet on Untappd if anyone wants to add me.

njDizFan

Original Poster
Where'd you get it?

Also, I am Danissmart on Untappd.
I got it in total wine in Union. Very strict 1 bottle per customer. I contacted some local Bottle Kings they all say there are 4 packs available.

This years batch is like 13.4 ABV so it’s packing a punch.

Last edited:

njDizFan

Original Poster
I still have a bottle of CBS sitting in my fridge. I am saving it for a special occasion, what that is, I have no idea.
Yeah still waiting for that special occasion myself. I have yet to find CBS but am pleasantly pleased with their breakfast stout. More drinkable in quantity and readily available near me.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
I got it in total wine in Union. Very strict 1 bottle per customer. I contacted some local Bottle Kings they all say there are 4 packs available.

This years batch is like 13.4 ABV so it’s packing a punch.
I located it at a BuyRite in Kearny. 1 bottle limit. $9.99

53D113D2-0A31-4A74-8BEE-D5F7CB20B194.jpeg

njDizFan

Original Poster

njDizFan

Original Poster
1524365822818.png
Not a bad find for a bowling alley. Stryxe in Madison NJ. 3 pours in all. Gotta get better pics of the beer sorry guys

njDizFan

Original Poster
My choices for last night at home. Couldn’t have picked two more different beers. Pairing them really enhanced the difference. I’m generally not a farmhouse/saison fan and this was no exception but if you are into this type of beer it is perfect representation. Piney, citrus, pepper dry hoppy finish.
1526754643168.png

1526754750963.png

jakeman

My choices for last night at home. Couldn’t have picked two more different beers. Pairing them really enhanced the difference. I’m generally not a farmhouse/saison fan and this was no exception but if you are into this type of beer it is perfect representation. Piney, citrus, pepper dry hoppy finish.
View attachment 284730

View attachment 284732
I'm not a huge fan of Tank 7, but I haven't had it in years. I probably need to put it in the rotation again soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom