CP Questions

Aubrey

Original Poster
I'm currently a freshman in college and i really want to do the college program like spring of 2014 or maybe the fall of 2013. I was wondering what would cause you to not get accepted into the program and also others experiences with it. Oh! one last question during the fall would you work christmas and thanksgiving

wilkeliza

I'm currently a freshman in college and i really want to do the college program like spring of 2014 or maybe the fall of 2013. I was wondering what would cause you to not get accepted into the program and also others experiences with it. Oh! one last question during the fall would you work christmas and thanksgiving

You work all holidays. It is very hard to get off those days because full time cast members have already put in their bids to get those days off and they are higher on the chain then CPs are.

No one is sure what makes one person get in over the other. They are looking for people that are kind and genuine. The best advice to give anyone is that they be themselves. Also be open to any roles. If you limit yourself to what you are willing to do you are less likely to get in.

I'm on the program right now and everyone has ups and downs on their programs. It is all about remembering why you came and balancing a full time work load while having fun.

I'll tell you what I tell everyone. Please remember it is a job first. I hear far to many CPs who come to the program just to party and call out of work all the time. Disney takes these things seriously and you get a point every time you call out. Too many points and you are let go simple as that. Also Disney takes the law seriously and will not tollerate underage drinking so keep that in mind if you plan on going before you turn 21. You don't even have to drink alcohol having it in your house while you are underage is grounds for firing as well as just simply holding someone else's drink or getting on a 21+ party bus. So if you are coming to have some extra non-Disney fun wait until after your 21.

Aubrey

Original Poster
Thank you so much I'm having a hard time deciding which semester to apply for because i would love to be in Disney during the holidays but then i wouldn't be with family. I am not a partier what so ever, i just want to get the opportunity to work in Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom