CP credit question

DisneySaint

Original Poster
Here's my [shortened] story:

I need 15 hours to graduate. The maximum amount of hours I can take over the summer at LSU is 12. I've accepted the fact I cannot get my degree until December, but I am having an harder time trying to deal with the fact I may not get to move to Orlando until December now instead of August. I was advised to check with the CP because, if they do offer me college credit and LSU accepts it (which I'm sure they do), then they would allow me to graduate in December pending I get a residency appeal form accepted.
Anyways, what I wanted to ask was, if I took college credit courses, what is the earliest I can receive a transcript with credit? December 18th is the final date for degree candidates grades to be submitted, so would it be possible that they can submit it by then? In other words, can the college credit from the CP be used the same semester you are on the CP?

Thanks! I'm sure this is the first in a series of questions.

Darwin

First off, congrats on the marriage. I got married last august and love every minute of it. Any way, you may have to call someone at WDW to find that out, I'm sorry I don't have a number. But if you call Disney Info, they could probably transfer you from place to place. If I recall correctly, I didn't get my transcript for a little while after I finished the program, so I don't know if they'll get it too you soon enough before you graduate. If you contact the right folks and maybe your school, they may let you graduate, but hold your degree pending until the transcript is recieved. I'm sorry I'm not much help. Best of luck to ya.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom