Covid Vaccine Updates and General Discussion About Vaccines

Will you take a Covid vaccine once one is approved and deemed safe and effective by the FDA?

• Yes, stick me please

• No, I will wait

• No, I will never take one

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shouldigo12

Well I believe this is good news for Helena and her family, since it looks like T1 diabetics will be eligible for the vaccine in a few days (unless I'm going crazy and no one in your family is T1 diabetic, in which case...my bad!). So that's very exciting!

Grocery store workers are still lot included. I'm starting to think we probably won't be until the vaccines are open to the general public. C'est la vie. Hopefully they can at least get cancer patients in there soon.

Last edited:

Lilofan

I wonder how fast J&J will go out. We have appointments this week for first dose, I'm guessing that's too soon to possibly get J&J. We'll find out soon enough.
It looks to be fast and furious. Friends and family are now starting to get multiple text / email messages to schedule vaccines. I think with J&J coming onboard surely helps more get vaccinated. Happy days are near ahead!!

ToTBellHop

Slight headache and fatigue last night, but nothing an early bedtime couldn’t resolve.

Arm pain today is admittedly worse than the flu shot for me, but still, no big deal. I get a day off from working out 🏋️‍♂️

On to dose 2 in 20 days!

Ironically, I drove by the Pfizer Clinical Research Unit in New Haven on the way home.

pixie225

Slight headache and fatigue last night, but nothing an early bedtime couldn’t resolve.

Arm pain today is admittedly worse than the flu shot for me, but still, no big deal. I get a day off from working out 🏋️‍♂️

On to dose 2 in 20 days!

Ironically, I drove by the Pfizer Clinical Research Unit in New Haven on the way home.
Getting my 1st vaccine today. Hubby had just slight arm soreness from his. My arm usually gets very swollen from flu shot. Hoping I have nothing, though I wouldn't mind a day off from working out either.

ToTBellHop

I wonder with this increase in vaccines AND if states like Texas and Mississippi opening and we don’t get a spike if we get characters and fireworks back for the 50th. This is exciting news!!!
For the 50th?

That is 100% the plan. Fireworks and meet and greets.

The question is how much can they move that up?

I think we may have Independence Day fireworks at WDW.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
For the 50th?

That is 100% the plan. Fireworks and meet and greets.

The question is how much can they move that up?

I think we may have Independence Day fireworks at WDW.

Yes that's my hope.
Seems like we are now on track to have a much more normal summer overall including at Disney.
Locally all the county fairs released dates and said its a go unless something crazy happens.
Not sure about anyone else but last fair season I certainly didn't think the next fair season was going to be a "hopefully". I thought it was a definite until Fall came around and cases were on the rise.

BTW going to get my first shot soon.
I'll update with side effects.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom