Courtney at Jungle Cruise during Monstrous All Nighter!

Sketch105

Original Poster
We had the most amazing skipper on the Jungle Cruise around 10pm during the Monstrous All Nighter.

I don' t know if it was the fact that she just loved doing night cruises or she had been there since 6 am and was loopy, but our group loved every minute of her tour and are STILL talking about it, and we are all frequent park goers. It was a combination of classic jokes, new stuff and her jubuliant rapid fire delivery that made the cruise so darn enjoyable.

One of my favorite parts- "Hey guys...you want to go back to my place and make snacks, talk about boys and giggle and share secrets??...Well here it is! (points to Cannibal canoe encampment) That's crazy..I wonder what could've scared them off (turns to see giant snake) OH BISCUITS AND GRAVY!"

ImagineerDude

I was there the EXACT same time, rode it twice in a row, and got two VERY boring CMs. Which makes me sad because this is one of my favorite rides :( But your quote made my night! Err morning err whatever it is now! :p

Skywalker

Jungle Cruise CMs do a fantastic part especially given the "lines" that have to be stated. I really love their upbeat attitude and sometimes we like to end our night on the Jungle Cruise as the last ride because they are usually sure to give us a laugh.

Sketch105

Original Poster
I'm sorry to hear about your disappointing trips Imagineerdude! I took my family a week later and I got a very dry skipper, so we all have them sometimes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom