Country Bears Confirmed

slowbee

Original Poster
After firing off an e-mail to the powers that be at WDW after the numerous rumors over the country bears not performing their Christmas show, I received a phone call today saying that yes, it is confirmed that this year the country bears will not get dressed up for christmas.

guess the power of the pen isn't as strong as I thought.

To some, as pointed out over the numerous opinions given on the country bears as a whole, I am sad to say that I'm disappointed. My grandfather loved the bears and loved sitting in that long hall way at Disneyland waiting for the show. My girls got to enjoy it last year on our first WDW christmas trip and will be disappointed I'm sure when they show up and they don't get the same holiday show they saw last year.

:/

ConnerLives

This is a Sign!

Sniff, sniff. Do I smell Rehab around here?

Now now, Folks, have y'all taken a moment to notice how Da Bears don't sound quite the same, look very tired and need just a little time to hibernate and freshen up a bit? I saw the show last Saturday and I have to admit that it's time for Henry, Teddi, and Al to freshen up the act just a little, a few new songs, and just maybe a brand new sound system that's got a lot to give to keep the hits rolling! Why go through all the trouble of redressing and reprogramming the AA's? I believe this is a disguised hint that the show is going dark so it can get the TLC it deservedly needs. Then can we all sit in Grizzly Hall for one Honey of a Holiday Show! Cry not, Friends, this is probably a good sign...:sohappy:

...I wish I can say the same for CoP, Space Mountain, and Haunted Mansion though. :eek:

Buford

Sorry to hear about this slowbee, but it's great that you contacted guest services! Maybe that can bring the show next year......

....unfortunately, there are no scheduled periods for the CBJ to be rehabbed to that extent Connor..... it would need a lot of $$......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom