• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Rumor Country Bear Jamboree to be Replaced by Toy Story Show?

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Now, now settle down and think before we get all knee-jerky. How many of the current visitors even remember the Fess Parker Disney days? The mythical "Old West" was a trope of the 50's and 60's where people were drawn to "simpler times" as they were faced with the advancement of a more pervasive technological existence. Of course, we all recognize today that it too was sanitized

Kamikaze

I think some projects have been incredible. Avatar. Star Wars. I even enjoy Toy Story land and New Fantasyland.

Most people love the Guardians of the Galaxy redo of TOT.

So this is a wait and see for me.

But what would they have been if they hadn't seen Chapek (or his ilk) cut things? I realize this has been the Disney way since long before Chapek took power, but they are ALWAYS making the same mistake.

JustInTime

But what would they have been if they hadn't seen Chapek (or his ilk) cut things? I realize this has been the Disney way since long before Chapek took power, but they are ALWAYS making the same mistake.
I think you answered your own question. They are a business. They step back and make cuts they feel is necessary. As long as money is involved, that will unfortunately always happen.

DocMcHulk

source.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom