counting down the days to my trip

1gr8fan

hi everybody,ill be at disneyworld on the first week of dec (03-10) and i simply cant wait this is the first time my wife and i will be going alone and also the first time we will be going for xmas time i cant wait to see all lights down there it should be amazing :sohappy:

i am a major seafood guy and i just saw the vacation planning kit that i ordered from disneyworld.com and i was looking at the resort section of the dvd and i came across the beach club resort and one of there dining areas have a clambake,has anyone out here try it and how good was it and also i havnt tryed the flyin fish cafe on the boardwalk.

can anyone tell me there experiences, well first and foremost going around xmas time and also dining at these restaurants and any other suggestion would be much appreciated.

DisneySam

Lets see...I am not a seafood fan, but we have eaten at Cap'n Jacks in Downtown Disney before and the seafood lovers thought it was great, Fultons is supposedly good too, and the flying fish at the boardwalk.

Hooray for your trip! I went in 2003 on Christmas Eve fell in love with Disney at Christmas. It really is a great time of year to be there (despite some of the crowds)

Have a great trip!

Upvote 0

1gr8fan

Original Poster
DisneySam said:
Lets see...I am not a seafood fan, but we have eaten at Cap'n Jacks in Downtown Disney before and the seafood lovers thought it was great, Fultons is supposedly good too, and the flying fish at the boardwalk.

Hooray for your trip! I went in 2003 on Christmas Eve fell in love with Disney at Christmas. It really is a great time of year to be there (despite some of the crowds)

Have a great trip!

i actualy wanted to go to fultons crab house and well lets say i didnt have the chance to but this time i will and i also passed by cap'n jacks and i didnt even know that they had seafood.

do you realy think there will be lots of crowds on the first week of dec i heard it was pretty tame that kinda why im going around this,well regardless i simply cant wait :sohappy:

Upvote 0

HunnyPot

I love going at Christmas time. For one, the weather is much more bearable than say, July, and second, the lights make everything so much more fun! When we go (at any time of year) I always buy a Christmas ornanment, but it's so much more fun to know I'm going to get to put it out right away when I get home! I love going to Epcot during Christmas, because I think they have some of the best decorations there, it's a great time to take pictures. We actually bought some Christmas cards you could put your picture in, took a bunch of pictures, and got the film developed and sent our Christmas cards off while we were there! It's so great that time of year! Enjoy! :xmas:

Upvote 0

Loretta

1gr8fan said:
i actualy wanted to go to fultons crab house and well lets say i didnt have the chance to but this time i will and i also passed by cap'n jacks and i didnt even know that they had seafood.

do you realy think there will be lots of crowds on the first week of dec i heard it was pretty tame that kinda why im going around this,well regardless i simply cant wait :sohappy:
We went the first week in Dec. last year and it was much more crowded than when we went the same week in 98. It is a nice time to go though. Beautiful!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom