Countdown to Extinction to return to original form?

DisJosh

I personally think Dinosaur is a crappy ride. I would like to see thw original ride format back.......I've never experience it but I hear its much rougher.

MrPromey

Originally posted by DisJosh
I personally think Dinosaur is a crappy ride. I would like to see thw original ride format back.......I've never experience it but I hear its much rougher.

The only thing different about it is that it was rougher and jerkier. Since a lot of people seem to feel they could do without the Belgian block test in Test Track, I'm guessing most would prefer Dinosaur the way it is... Compared to the Indy ride in DL, it seems like Dinosaur was a missed opportunity but I don't think what's lacking from that ride has to do with not getting thrown around enough.

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by MickeyMoose15
I got my information from Screamscape

I got my information from personal experience. ;)

The first time I rode it, it was "jerkier" and my son wasn't tall enough. On a visit a month or so later, it was smoother, and he was way over the height limit....ergo, the ride was changed!

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
What I meant to say was that I got the information of the rumor that DINOSAUR was being changed back to Countdown to Extinction from Screamscape.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom