countdown to CRT!!!

happymom52003

Do a trial call beforehand and write down the prompt numbers so you can get to a dining cm faster. I start calling about 30 seconds before they open and just keep pressing redial until I get through. One thing to remember for CRT....sometimes if you try to get an adr for a day later in your trip (I am assuming you are a resort guest and will be making your adrs for your entire trip) they will tell you they are booked. But if you call back exactly 180 days beforehand, they will have openings. It is kind of confusing...as a resort guest, you can make adrs for your whole trip 180 days before your check in date (which I am sure you already know), but since CRT is soooo popular, they hold back a few adrs so it is fair for people staying off property...otherwise resort guests would take all of the crt adrs. So in other words, they will not allow crt to become completly booked before 180 days so that non-resort guests can have a chance at getting an adr. Here is an example from one of my trips.....I called 180 days before my check in date to make my adrs and was told that crt was booked for breakfast and lunch for my entire stay! I was really bummed. But I had to call back later to change something and expressed my sadness over crt to the dining agent. She told me to call back first thing exactly 180 days before the date I desired (which would be the next day). So I did, and got the adr with no problem. But this has not happened to me everytime...the last time I made adrs I was able to get a crt adr for later in my trip with no problem.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Do a trial call beforehand and write down the prompt numbers so you can get to a dining cm faster.

This is a good idea because I just called dining today and they have changed the spiel a bit. They made me speak a reason for my call and then do the usual 'pressing of the button' prompts. I really think a trial call would be a great idea.

LoriMistress

If there is a particular time that you want to be there (example the 8:05am ADR/before opening), then call at exactly 180 days out and call 407-WDW-DINE at exactly 7am (East Coast Time), to make sure you get the ADR you want.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom