Countdown etc.

missnanse

Original Poster
Where is my countdown? I wrote another post asking this and why I am listed as new member since I have been a part of this since 2006. I went in to my account and made sure I was paying for the subscription so I dont think this is the cause. An answer would be appreciated, Thanks Nanci

mousefan1972

The "just joined" or "new here" or "earning my ears", jr member, sr member, etc. under your username are based on your post count. So even though you joined in January of 2006, you only have 28 posts so that's why you're still listed as "just joined".

I watched mine and think this is how it went:
(yes, I'm a nerd)

0-29 just joined
30-59 new here
60-149 earning my ears
150-999 jr member
1000 + sr. member (still a long ways off for me!)

Hope this helps. :wave:

Edit: Sorry, I have no idea about your other question regarding your countdown. I would PM Steve on that one.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Where is my countdown? I wrote another post asking this and why I am listed as new member since I have been a part of this since 2006. I went in to my account and made sure I was paying for the subscription so I dont think this is the cause. An answer would be appreciated, Thanks Nanci
Since your status shows Guest, you either haven't paid for a subscription, or it hasn't cleared yet. Your countdown shows in your signature as a link. Until your subscription is activated, you wouldn't see a countdown banner like the one in my sig.

If you have paid and there was a problem with PayPal, post a note in this thread, it's a private thread between you and Steve and he'll look into the problem.

missnanse

Original Poster
Thanks mousefan and Montymon I just checked on my paypal and for some reason it stopped my recurring payments, so I signed up again. As for posting more I get so carried away reading everyone elses, I forget to post my own:shrug:.This forum is so great all of my questions are already answered. Thanks again, Nanci:wave:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Thanks mousefan and Montymon I just checked on my paypal and for some reason it stopped my recurring payments, so I signed up again. As for posting more I get so carried away reading everyone elses, I forget to post my own:shrug:.This forum is so great all of my questions are already answered. Thanks again, Nanci:wave:
Don't worry about posting more... Post-count isn't any indication of anything other than perhaps not having a life... :lookaroun

*Looks at own count* :eek:

:lol:

And besides, that list of levels only applies if you're a guest, as a subscribing member, you don't have to see that. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom