could ther be a name change

bigben1992

Original Poster
when the living sea's reopen in november what does every one to espest if the's a name change and the posibailty of the seacabs reopening and the living sea's nemofied what do you theink will be diffrent and the name may be if changed

brich

I haven't heard of any potential name changes. I, myself, would like to see it remain Living Seas... that's just my opinion... :D

Connor002

bigben1992 said:
when the living sea's reopen in november what does every one to espest if the's a name change and the posibailty of the seacabs reopening and the living sea's nemofied what do you theink will be diffrent and the name may be if changed

Ahh... I don't mean to be mean, but spell check is a good thing

I take it you mean:
When the Living Seas reopens in November, what do you expect the name to be changed to, if at all. I would also like to hear your opinions on the return of the seacabs and the "nemofication" of the pavillion. All thoughts are welcome.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Notes on reference to the Living Seas:

The rehab schedule still calls it Living Seas, noting that Turtle Talk is a portion of the larger pavilion - like how Ellen's Energy Adventure is part of the Universe of Energy (even if the only part!)

The main WDW website has replaced the flash animation for Epcot's mainpage from Flower/Garden to Turtle Talk - with a link in the "must see" list lower on the page. The link on the flash animation for it however refers to the old, now removed, Flower/Garden page.

The pages describing the Living Seas have not been updated with any Nemo information in the attractions listings - and again refers to the pavilion as one entity and the things within it as another.

Connor002 said:

I take it you mean:
When the Living Seas reopens in November, what do you expect the name to be changed to, if at all. I would also like to hear your opinions on the return of the seacabs and the "nemofication" of the pavillion. All thoughts are welcome.

lol - I think you mean "pavilion" not "pavillion".

bigben1992

Original Poster
Connor002 said:

I take it you mean:

jeeze do you have to do that

bigben1992

Original Poster
it can change to nemo quick okay and i wouldn't be surpised if they did do that cause last time i was at epcot living sea's had leter's like the nemo signs and the back ground look like something from it

Expo_Seeker40

I'm not sure if the living seas itself will change. I bet we will loose yet another logo. Didn't the land loose its logo when it was rehabed?

Speaking of name changes: What's up with EPCOT Center, Epcot or EPCOT...94...95 Epcot Center [on and off] and Epcot. I still see maps, etc spelled EPCOT, Epcot, EPCOT Center, or Epcot Center....lol :hammer:

Yellow Shoes

bigben1992 said:
jeeze do you have to do that

Yes.

Like it or not, spelling and grammar errors do matter.
A forum like this relies solely on the written word for communication. We can't see what you look like, read body language, or sense inflection.

You may be a sensitive, intelligent, detail-oriented person, but I sure can't tell that from your unintelligible post.

What you write is the only clue we have to who you are.

Connor002

technoarch said:
lol - I think you mean "pavilion" not "pavillion".

D'oh!
Stupid typos...

And, I'll answer your question bigben1992, using the wonderful world of correct English!

could ther be a name change

Now, yes there could be a name change, because the word "could" means the ability to change. So, yes, the name could change. Will the name change? That is yet unknown.

Chernabog

Maybe this is just my opinion, while I agree that forums are easier to read and navigate when spelled and written grammatically correct, it appears to me that people seem to be more interested in flaming this individual than responding in an intelligent from to the question being asked. I have gotten this general impression as of late from many of the other posts on this site as well.
People this is a place to discuss the magic of Disney, not attack someone for poor grammar, spelling, sentence construction, etc. One person pointing out the errors is enough. The rest of us don't need to be rude and rub it in.
While I'm sure we all enjoy being a kid at heart, some people need to grow up and stop picking on the less articulate on this forum playground.

Expo_Seeker40

I know the "center" was dropped from Epcot by 1994, I'm just saying one can still find "center" on current maps. Last time I was at wdw [April 05] the monorail driver said ...to epcot center LOL it lives on. :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom