Could SeaWorld Entertainment Merge With Parque Reunidos?

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
This is a new one on me, but the information posted in this article is very interesting, claiming that a possible merger between SeaWorld Entertainment and Parque Reunidos, that could also put the combined theme park giant together as an entirely privately owned entity, free from the wild ride of the public stock markets.

Last I heard about Parque Reunidos is that the company itself was looking over options to be bought out by their own investors. Give it a read and see what you think, because they claim it could all happen before the end of the year.

Source: Screamscape

seascape

This is a new one on me, but the information posted in this article is very interesting, claiming that a possible merger between SeaWorld Entertainment and Parque Reunidos, that could also put the combined theme park giant together as an entirely privately owned entity, free from the wild ride of the public stock markets.

Last I heard about Parque Reunidos is that the company itself was looking over options to be bought out by their own investors. Give it a read and see what you think, because they claim it could all happen before the end of the year.

Source: Screamscape
Very interesting. Their combined attendance would put them at 46.8 million in attendance for 2018. That would put them just over 3 million behind Universal. Will it happen? I don't know but any company buying Seaworld would help Seaworld by having a customer base that would encourage their existing customers to spend an off day from either Universal or Disney at Seaworld.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom