Cotton Candy

scheat

Hey guys,

Got a trip coming up and DW wants to know if there is a place in the World that makes fresh cotton candy and hands it to you right after they finish swirling it? I'm sure there's lots of places that have bags and cartons, but I can't remember there being a place doing it the old school way.
Thanks so much!

wdwfan4eva

The Confectionery on Main Street makes it fresh. You can even watch from the window or go inside and watch. If you're lucky and the cast member is nice enough, they might hand you a piece. They also place the freshly made cotton candy bags right outside the booth, so you can get freshly made cotton candy right after it's been spun. :p nom nom nom :D

Upvote 0

wiigirl

We always go to Confectionery on Main Street....I love fresh cotton candy.
75.gif

Upvote 0

kap91

The confectionary on main street and Goofy's Cando Co are too definite places. I've personally been offered it straight from the spinner (and it was a gigantic handful too). I believe it's also made fresh less often at The Candy Cauldron, and the candy shop at DHS.

Upvote 0

Cmdr_Crimson

One cotton candy I do miss was the Goofy Candy Co Sour Green Apple Cotton Candy..It was sold in the mini tubs...But, oooh was it good and it wasn't really sour just tasted like green apples.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom