costs?

stitch rocks

Original Poster
my friends and i are thinking of applying for the college program... but we we're wondering of the cost... like housing and tuition and stuff... if u could help us it would be great

kal1484

Housing is depends on if you have a one/two/three/four bedroom. 1/2 is 79 and 3/4 is 67. Both are per week.

Tuition-None, it takes nothing to take the classes, but you have to buy your books, and if your credits transfer to your school, they may charge you, it varies school to school.

Stuff...I dunno :D

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
also.. the rent is taken out of your paycheck, and the amount varies by which complex you live in.. Vista Way is cheapest, followed by Chatham Square and The Commons

Wilt Dasney

Originally posted by mkt
also.. the rent is taken out of your paycheck, and the amount varies by which complex you live in.. Vista Way is cheapest, followed by Chatham Square and The Commons

Wasn't Chatham closed to CP's this year?

And, yes...that "stuff" category will be what makes your paychecks "magically" disappear. Lotta "stuff" in Orlando.

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by Wilt Dasney
Wasn't Chatham closed to CP's this year?

And, yes...that "stuff" category will be what makes your paychecks "magically" disappear. Lotta "stuff" in Orlando.

for a bit... it was being used to quarantine the Hong Kong Internationals. Now it's used only for CP's with cars

TURKEY

Originally posted by mkt

They changed rent to based on complex?

TURKEY

Originally posted by stich rocks
how much is mimimum wage in FL?

Minimum wage is 5.15 or whatever the national minimum wage law requires now.

CP pay is $6.00/hr.

For the most part, you can get 40 hours easily and then overtime if you want it.

There are no state income taxes. All that is withheld is rent, federal taxes, books (if needed). You should be about to net at least $100 per week.

You won't get rich doing the CP and you may come home owing money depending on your purchase habbits. I came home owing money due to pin collecting, purchasing TV and DVD player.

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by turkey leg boy
They changed rent to based on complex?

yup.. and # of bedrooms.. I think the biggest difference is only like $5-6 a week..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom