corrupt a wish

Megalodumb

Granted, they are officially banned from WDW, and will reschedule their vacations to your neighborhood instead.

I wish you hadn't placed that image of Miley as Eilonwy in my head.

Matt_Black

Granted, but you're married to Jabba the Hutt.

I wish that Kida was an official Disney Princess that you could meet a Princess Fairytale Hall.

Matt_Black

granted but she is in the dungeon

See, that doesn't so much corrupt the wish as make it so much more awesome. There's a dungeon at Fairytale Hall you can go into. That's where the Princesses send the truly vile villains like Maleficent and Ursula and whomever. And who did they pick to serve as warden? The immortal warrior. A huntress forged in the crucible of Atlantis, surviving harsh conditions and harsher creatures. Yeahhhhh...

I wish I could go on a ride at DHS right now

Granted, but it's the Nickelback Rock 'n' Rollercoaster.

I wish the Rocketeer did meet & greets at Hollywood Studios.

ExtinctJenn

Granted but it's actually just the Far East Movement singing their song Rocketeer.

I wish I could walk onto every attraction on our next vacation without a wait.

ISTCPilot1989

Granted but it's actually just the Far East Movement singing their song Rocketeer.

I wish I could walk onto every attraction on our next vacation without a wait.

Granted but every major attraction is broken down so you only get to ride Winnie the Pooh, it's a small world, and the Gran Fiesta Tour

I wish the Yeti on EE is working next time I am on the ride

Matt_Black

I wish the Yeti on EE is working next time I am on the ride

Granted, but it only works because the Imagineers hooked it up to Skynet.

I wish WDW would carry merchandise including but not limited to t-shirts, vinylmation, and hats featuring the main characters of the Disney animated series Gargoyles (NOT the Goliath Chronicles!!!), available to purchase all year round at a reasonable price.

Lucky

Granted - new menu item: 5 dozen eggs, $39.95.

I wish they built an Australia or South America area at AK.

Last edited:

Matt_Black

Granted, they put in an Australia area, but they make it TOO realistic, at that section of the park is seemingly trying to kill you at every turn, whether it be from poisonous animals or dangerous weather or any of the other hazards of Australia.

I wish there was a Gargoyles-themed attraction, with the Imagineers consulting with AND incorporating the ideas of the staff that worked on the show, PARTICULARLY series creator Greg Weisman.

ExtinctJenn

Granted, but they build it in Disney Hong Kong and the entire thing is in Chinese.

I wish there were daily tours of Cinderella Castle including the Dream Suite.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom