Correct Contact Info for Kingdom Konsultants?

stonehill1968

Is the correct e-mail address for Kingdom Konsultants "...@KingdomKonsultant.com" or ...@KingdonKonsultants.com?

Their website doesn't use the "s" but their banner ad does. I sent them an e-mail late last week concerning a question on very early planning for a trip, and haven't heard back. Not sure what to expect for response time, but I used the e-mail address without the "s" and am now wondering if the e-mail went into e-mail limbo.

I'm eager to try them out based on all the glowing feedback I've read here.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Is the correct e-mail address for Kingdom Konsultants "...@KingdomKonsultant.com" or ...@KingdonKonsultants.com?

Their website doesn't use the "s" but their banner ad does. I sent them an e-mail late last week concerning a question on very early planning for a trip, and haven't heard back. Not sure what to expect for response time, but I used the e-mail address without the "s" and am now wondering if the e-mail went into e-mail limbo.

I use Marie@KingdomKonsultant.com so without the 's'.

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

Without the "s" is correct. If you pm me, I can make sure your email gets to the correct person. We are generally very quick at getting back to clients, so my guess is, it didn't go through. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom