Coronado Springs

MissingDisney

Really like the tower rooms. I am not a fan of the other Coronado rooms outside the tower. Bus service has always been perfectly fine for us. Quick service was fine. Just your average quick service.
Is it still that grab-n-go junk at El Mercado or is it back to normal offerings?

lukacseven

Planning a long weekend for my wife and I in May. Want to stay at CSR because of proximity to DHS and AK, but unsure of whether or not to stay in the Tower or the "original" CSR. Suggestions? Just the 2 of us, no kids - seems like the Tower is a little more $$$ but might be the way to go. Some of the comments regarding bus service are concerning. Is this related to the Tower only or the entire CSR resort area?

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Planning a long weekend for my wife and I in May. Want to stay at CSR because of proximity to DHS and AK, but unsure of whether or not to stay in the Tower or the "original" CSR. Suggestions? Just the 2 of us, no kids - seems like the Tower is a little more $$$ but might be the way to go. Some of the comments regarding bus service are concerning. Is this related to the Tower only or the entire CSR resort area?
Rooms are very similar in Coronado and Destino. If you decide on Coronado, request Preferred (Casitas) wich is not far from everything Destino has to offer. Bus service is the same for both. Not great, but not awful either.

MissViv

Original Poster
My niece and I have a room reserved in the tower. We wanted the newness of the tower and the views are amazing if you get a standard room on a high floor, you can see the fireworks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom