Coronado Springs!?!?!

disneydudette

I have recentley stumbled on some pictures of this resort and found it to be quite interesting...

I always thought it was too hott looking...and too South-western...but I have to say that I kinda like the themeing...

For those of you that have stayed there...I was wondering if you could answer some questions....

- Pool and slide...THEY LOOK COOL!
- Food court
- rooms
- and where to request a room...

I would love all the help I could get...Oh and also...where is it located...like what park is it closest too...

Thanks for everything...

DD:kiss:

imagineersrock

i've stayed there once, i actually kinda liked it. in my opinion, its disneys best 'moderate' resort, i mean it had a great pool area, the rooms were standard but good, but we were however pleasently suprised by the dining; they had both a food court area as well as a sit down restaurant which had a good breakfast buffet. so yea, i'd recommend it. -and oh ya, its in the animal kindom resort area, but just to give ya an idea of location, if i remember correctly i believe it was very close to blizzard beach.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

I have never stayed there, but I have heard a lot about it...Pro's and Con's.

People seem to prefer other food courts over the one at Coronado Springs. It is an entirely different set up. You are seated by someone who gets your drinks and gives you a card. Then you go to every station and get the card stamped for what you want to order (prices seem a little higher than the other food courts too). Then I THINK they bring you the food. They charge you an 15% for a gratuity at the Pepper Market for these services.

The resort is very big. It seems that Cabana buildings 9A and 9B would be your best bet. They are close to the main area (main bus stop, food court, check in) and also have a bridge that helps you get to the pool quicker.

Upvote 0

ddbutts1

Location is very close to MGM and EPCOT. The Food Court is not the best in my opinion, rather pricey ( go figure, it's Disney) Requesting a room near the big main pool means you walk quite a ways to the Food Court, Main Desk, Shops. Like someone else posted they have the least crowded buses on property! The whole atmosphere of the resort is rather laid back and quieter than the All Stars.

Upvote 0
Coronado Springs is a great resort! I say that as both a guest to the resort and a cast member. It is the best of the moderate resorts for more the just the pool and the theme. For starters it is one of the few resorts that you DO NOT have to wait half an hour to catch a bus to or from the resort to the parks. Also, the buses are never crowded. (you'll know what I'm talking about when you get there) Believe me this is important, I never realized how important till I actually got down there. The food court there is different then most of the other resorts in that it is a little more pricey, but it offers more then just pizza and burgers. Also I suggest that if breakfast is your favorite meal (like it is for me) go to the resturant located in Coronado Springs. The breakfast buffet is really great. The pool there is really great also, and a cool picture spot. Though, we enjoyed going to the quiet pool more. The rooms are a good size, no matter where you get them. I actually have some pictures of the room we stayed in and the grounds. Feel free to email me if you'd like me to send them to you. If you plan on going to the food court alot, ask for a room near there. Other then that, no room there is a bad room. The resort is closest to Epcot, MGM, and DAK. It is farthest from Downtown Disney. Plus if you want a quieter resort (less screaming children) this is a Great Resort! Hope this helped in your decision.:wave: (below- part of the lobby at Coronado)

Attachments

• coronado lobby.jpg
    coronado lobby.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 72
Upvote 0

disneydudette

Original Poster
sar- Thanks so much..I would love to see the pictures...and thanks for the info as well....my email is...
shharrington@attbi.com...

Thanx everyone...I'm not to happy about the food court...but it can definatley be do-able...thanx again

DD:kiss:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom