Coronado Springs - Best building to stay in

MiamiMatt01

Traveling to Coronado springs oct 24-29....taken 25 trips to WDW but first time staying on property. Any suggestions for buildings to request at this property, for a standard room?

Clamman73

Was in Cabanas last year. It's quiet and still close to the main building and main entrance. Look for either 9a 9b or one of the 8s on a map.

Upvote 0

Joshua&CalebDad

This will depend on whether or not you have children and want to take advantage of the pool at the "Dig Site". We stayed at CSR this past February with our two boys and stayed in building 7B. Yes, it is on the opposite side of the pond away from the main lobby and the food court but, it was close to the pool and a bus stop which was great for us. At the end of the day we had a 60 second walk back to our room which was appreciated after a long day in the parks. Whenever we wanted to go to the pool, we were there in 2 minutes. Having to walk to the food court and main lobby wasn't a big deal; it was less than a 5 minute walk and allowed us to take in all of the beautiful scenery onsite. I hope this helps and have fun. :wave:

Upvote 0

ladydi

We were at CSR in September and given a room in Ranchos. I loved CSR but the location was too far from the main building and we never used the food court due to this. It was also more difficult to get to the gift shop, etc. If you have kids, I'd ask for a Cabana room and without kids the Casitas rooms. We had adjoining rooms and unfortunately they couldn't move us due to capacity. Otherwise, we had no complaints about the resort. The rooms were nice and fairly large and the kids loved the pool and slide.

Upvote 0

DisneyGirl11

Does anyone know if there are hot tubs located at the Trinidad South building at the CBR? We would like to stay there for our upcoming trip, and would like to try the pirate themed rooms, but love the hot tub at night. I'd hate to have to walk over by the main pool to go to the hot tub. I've looked everywhere to find out, but I can't find anything on it! Thanks!

Upvote 0

Disney05

Was there in May. they put us in the Ranchos. First time for us staying in that part. Tried getting a closer building but they kept telling us Cabanas and Casitas are considered preferred buildings so they would charge us more. It took me about 8 minutes to walk from our building to the Peppermarket in the morning. I didn't mind the walk but it is far.

Upvote 0

emcclay

Just stayed at Coronado earlier this month. We were in Casitas 3 on the fourth floor. I thought it was perfect because we did not need to be close to the Dig Site pool. We were in close proximity to the Casitas quiet pool and a short walk to El Centro.

Upvote 0

MaxsDad

I have stayed there twice now.

Ranchos on the first trip. Enjoyed it. Main pool was not far off. We drove around to go to Peppermarket instead of walking. One thing about CSR, your car is never too far off if you have one there.

Last month we stayed in Casitas 4. To me, it seemed indeal. The bus stop is very close. You are also the first stop on the resorts route to and from the theme parks. The queit pool, which is a lap pool, is located here. So is the gym. Pepper Market is a short walk away. Downside: you are about as far from the main pool as you can get. I also love the look of the Casitas. Very elegant.

Upvote 0

lbrad

We were in Ranchos 7A when we went in October.
Far from food/gift shop ... not worth buying the refillable mug when you are too far for filling up!!!

Where did you end up??

Upvote 0

10Magic

I HIGHLY recommend Casita building number 4, for a few reasons. First, the only negative: It's about a five-minute walk to either El Centro in one direction or the Dig Site main pool in the other direction. Aside from that, EVERYTHING is great! Mainly, as a previous poster stated, you are right by Bus Stop #2, which is the first stop of the four at the resort. Trust me, you want this! You always get a seat on your way to the parks, and you're the first ones OFF the bus at the end of the long day. Also, you are right by the Casita Quiet Pool, which is usually VERY quiet and relaxing. Also, the guest laundry and health club are right there. Casita 5 is slightly closer to the main pool, and Casita 3 is closer to El Centro, both buildings are on either side of Casita #4. But if you can get #4, absolutely go for it!

Upvote 0

MiamiMatt01

Original Poster
We wound up staying in Cabanas 9A, and thought it was perfect. A short walk to everything, no issues with the bus stops, great room. Really thought this was a great resort for the price, will be very hard for me to ever stay offsite again.

Upvote 0

MickeyPeace

I just stayed in a junior suite in Casita 3 on the third floor. It was AMAZING. Close to all of the restaurants, view of the lake and Illuminations. Not far from the gym/spa.

I will request casita 3 again.

Upvote 0

MickeyPeace

I want to add after reading the comments about the buses that when I was there last month. Yes the bus stopped there first stop going to the parks but coming back it stopped there last. Every time. I don't know if things have changed but that was my experience.

Upvote 0

PhilharMagician

I like the Castitas 3 to 4 area. It is close to the main building. It is near the quiet pool, fitness club and the laundry is also right there. Another good thing that many do not know is that if it is raining there are coverd pathways all the way from Castitas 5 to ElCentro. These pathways wander through the Castitas and it is not a straight walkway, but at least you stay dry. This is nice on those rainy days. All of the other sections are not connected.

I personally think that Coronado Spring is one of the most beautiful resorts in WDW. Specifically at night!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom