Coronado Spring w/kids?

DisFun

I am planning a trip to DisneyWorld in late November.
I want to stay at a moderate resort.
2 years ago I stayed at the Caribbean Beach resort. I really liked it. It was great w/my children (ages 9 & 6)
I was thinking of staying at the Coronado Springs this time.
Is this a good place to stay with kids?
Please tell me your pros & cons?
Thanks!
:)

jeffs10

Coronado Springs has a bigger pool better water slide. 2 arcade rooms Nice big playground for kids only thing that might be better at Caribbean Beach for kids is the food court think it might be set up better for kids.

Upvote 0

TTA_guy

I personally liked Coronado, the only cons are that kids might not like much in the food court, and some buildings require lots of walking to the food court and bus stops.

Upvote 0

all41

Coronado Springs is great for kids. They have "quiet" pools close to the buildings and a main pool with slide in the central area. It is a little walk but not too far. The pool is big and has snack bar area. My kids never had any trouble finding something to eat in the food court and enjoyed being able to walk up and order from the different "stations". There isn't any more walking than at the other moderates (Carribean Beach, Port Orleans) or the All Stars.

Upvote 0

UrsulaFan

Coronado

My kids loved the Coronado pool SO MUCH BETTER than the Caribbean pool. Great playground right by it too. There was also some activities going on there - had none at Caribbean.

At first the food court may seem intimidating but my kids loved all the selections and it was the feel of a nicer restaurant vs food court. Check out the food by the pool tool. We had awesome burgers and fries.

Next time I go I would request the section back by the pool. Would have made our downtime easier. Unless you are going for a full meal, no reason to go back to the main building.

Have a super time !

Upvote 0

epcotfan

I have Coronado Springs pictures, video and information on my website (which I'm currently updating)

CSR is a great place for kids. There were lots of them at CSR in August. This is a convention hotel so don't be surprised if you see business people here and there. There is a kid's food station in the Pepper Market so I'm not sure why people say it isn't good for kids :confused: Lots of variety and plenty to choose from. Just as much as any other Disney food court. The Dig Site is awesome. Bus service is terrific!

Upvote 0

wdwfan65

Banned
Coronado is a great resort for kids just make sure there not there when I am:lol: anyway we hate the food court,its not ran by Disney so they add a tip on to your bill, dont like that.But that does not stop us from staying there we always drive to other resorts every day to eat anyway

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom