Corona Attendance.

Will you be visiting WDW while the Mask requirement is still in effect?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

icc2515

Yes we definitely have gone and are going again. The mask rule at Disney is the only reason we are going to WDW. We have gone 3 times already and are making a fourth trip next week. Since Disney started putting up the we'll kick you out signs and announcements, even Disney Springs is compliant. We went in July when it was in the upper 90's and it was miserable, just like every July. The mask made no difference whatsoever. Don't get me wrong, we had a great time, but you know 97 in the direct sun at Epcot is kind of well, hot.

It's amazing to me how happy everybody is, especially when you read how people try to put a negative spin on mask wearing and lack of magic. Problems with young children and mask wearing, nope not at all. I would say the young kids don't even seem to care they have a mask on. Really young kids in strollers wearing masks, yep no problems. I have to say all the people that complained and complained about wearing a mask at Disney and threatened to stay home and spend their money elsewhere have actually been true to their word. I commend you and thank you for staying home. Seriously, I'm not even being sarcastic about that. Most of the time when somebody says Disney has gone to far by raising the price of a frozen banana to $6.50 we are never going again. You usually see them posting 3 months later about how thrilled they are about their next trip in 2 weeks. Look it's not for everyone, but Disney knows their audience well. Anybody on the fence, I can tell you that I feel far safer at Disney than inside my local gas station with half the people wearing no mask coughing and sneezing all over the place.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom