Cornado Springs Dining question

spin0908

HI all! I just had a question- We are planning a trip to Disney June 3-13 2010 and trying to figure out what resort to stay at. I had my heart set on Cornodo Springs, until I figured out they do not have any resturants that participate in the dining plan. It wouldn't be a major deal, except we usually use our counter service credits for breakfast. I am having a hard time with knowing we will have to leave the resort for breakfast. Is it possible that this is a mistake and there are participating resturants at Cornado springs? How can I make CS work for us without having a place for breakfast> :veryconfu

meganw1985

We stayed at the CSR in April (during Easter week). When we first booked our trip, neither Maya Grill nor Pepper Market were on the DDP, but were added later, due to they are not owned by Disney or something :shrug: I don't knowfor sure but that's what I heard. We unfortunately did not get a chance to eat at Maya Grill, as we used all of our TS credits on in-park dinners in the evenings. We did, however, eat at the Pepper Market at least twice. Once (maybe twice) for lunch, and once for breakfast. The food was, IMHO, above average for QS dining. I had curry chicken salad sandwich for lunch, and belgian waffle with banana nut topping for my breakfast. :slurp: delicious. The resort WAS beautiful. And didn't seem to be as spread out as CBR to me. On one of our trips to the Pepper Market, we ran into a hotel head-honcho guy (owner, manager, I'm not sure but pretty sure he worked for the Disney aspect of the hotel) and got talking to him and he said between it being Easter week and them having a conference that week, the hotel was COMPLETELY booked up. And you couldn't even tell! It was so peaceful and beautiful! We only had a little trouble finding chairs at the pool one day but that's all. You will totally love it! :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom