Coral Reef and Minnie Vans

rhodey_rider

Original Poster
Hello,

Even though I've read these boards for 10 years I've never posted. Have to make my ADRs tomorrow and have two questions:

1. At Coral Reef, All Ears and some other sites list that kids can get a hot dog and pasta with marinara. Is this on the menu? It's not on the official menu, but I have seen it a couple times. I tried calling Disney but the wait is so long I figured someone here may know from experience.

2. Are Minnie Vans accepted into the "must have an ADR" vehicle restriction situation at resorts? I wanted to go to Geyser Point one day but obviously its not an ADR. Is the only way to get in the bus/boat? Or can I go in a Minnie Van?

Archie123

Hello,

Even though I've read these boards for 10 years I've never posted. Have to make my ADRs tomorrow and have two questions:

1. At Coral Reef, All Ears and some other sites list that kids can get a hot dog and pasta with marinara. Is this on the menu? It's not on the official menu, but I have seen it a couple times. I tried calling Disney but the wait is so long I figured someone here may know from experience.

2. Are Minnie Vans accepted into the "must have an ADR" vehicle restriction situation at resorts? I wanted to go to Geyser Point one day but obviously its not an ADR. Is the only way to get in the bus/boat? Or can I go in a Minnie Van?

The Minnie Vans are not running at this time.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Minnie Vans are currently not available and nothing has been said about the service resuming.

If you arrive at a resort via Lyft or Uber you will likely be admitted without an ADR. But if you are concerned about being turned away use Disney transport (bus, boat or monorail.)

Weather_Lady

I don't know if there are "off-menu" options for kids at Coral Reef at present, but be aware that almost all restaurants have scaled down their menus and offerings dramatically from pre-COVID days. In fact, when we visited at the end of August, we found that some venues (e.g., San Angel Inn, Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater) actually had even fewer items on offer than the already-pared-down menus on the Disney website showed. You can always ask, and Disney is famously great about accommodating special meal requests, but don't assume that anything that isn't listed on the published menu - even if you've seen online that it was available at one time - will still be an option for you (and in some cases, what's on the published menu may not be available when you arrive at the restaurant, either!).

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom