COP voices

castlecake

Original Poster
Please help i really need to know! do any of u know awebsite that might have that sort of info? Also 4 some reason i have always thought the dad sounded like Walt Disney, but it probably not.

Brett

I believe Walt Disney played the voice of the dad when the CoP first opened and still may doing the voice in the old scenes. But I'm not sure who would be doing the voice in the updated scenes.

The Mom

Premium Member
I think Walt Disney provided the voice when COP was at the 1963 World's Fair in NY (I was there!) It was also the first time I road It's A Small World. Was there another exhibit which became a park attraction? I seem to remember one, but my mind (and other things) aren't what they were in the 60's (or because of them)

The Mom

Premium Member
My mind might be working still! I think it was the old Eastern airline ride, later became Dreamflight. ? If I Had Wings?

WDW-Imagineer

Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln, which is now located in Disneyland. Also, Magic Skyway used a prototype of the WED Way People Mover technology.

WDW-Imagineer

No problem - I'm just the trivia man!!

Also about the Magic Skyway - it apparently brought you through time, Dinosaurs to a space city.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom