CoP and Timekeeper may be open while AE is down!

TrevEG

so.... any idea when exactly COP and Timekeeper will be opening up? Will they be running the day that AE goes down or will there be a short time that nothing will be open at all? Ill be there all of next week. And, although Im quite upset about the loss of AE, opening these two atractions will help to soften the blow... kinda..:animwink:

dxwwf3

Originally posted by TrevEG
And, although Im quite upset about the loss of AE, opening these two atractions will help to soften the blow... kinda..:animwink:

You're right. It's hard enough to lose AE period but if I knew that Cop and Timekeeper would also be closed it would be horrible. And there is no way to completely soften the blow of losing something like AE. I still haven't completely gotten over Horizons so I don't think I'll ever get over losing AE :lol:

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Well at least for the MNSSHP, its open. I went on it ton...er, wait, its 1 am, yesterday when I was out there. They were testing it all day so Im assuming that tonight was the first night it was opened again, but dont quote me on it.

Oh and TT will NOT BE OPEN during the party because they use that room for the pictures......but if you do want a shot of Time Keeper himself, head on inside, hes standing there, stiff as a metal bar. I asked last night just to be on the safeside and they said "Snap away" So now Im a pround owner of a Time Keeper Pic...and they didnt dog me for it either.

Also, on the Scrolling Sign outside it says 'Holloween Party Pictures Here"

General Grizz

Originally posted by X2CommNavISTC
Well at least for the MNSSHP, its open. I went on it ton...er, wait, its 1 am, yesterday when I was out there. They were testing it all day so Im assuming that tonight was the first night it was opened again, but dont quote me on it.

Oh and TT will NOT BE OPEN during the party because they use that room for the pictures......but if you do want a shot of Time Keeper himself, head on inside, hes standing there, stiff as a metal bar. I asked last night just to be on the safeside and they said "Snap away" So now Im a pround owner of a Time Keeper Pic...and they didnt dog me for it either.

Also, on the Scrolling Sign outside it says 'Holloween Party Pictures Here"

What exactly was open?

suzynstitch

Actually, when I give MY "Timekeeper/COP are Seasonal" spiels it's more of a 'yadda yadda yadda' then a 'blah blah blah'. And every now and then I'll throw in an arm shrug for good measure...just to ensure I have NO idea what's going on. :animwink:

goonsquads57

Originally posted by suzynstitch
Actually, when I give MY "Timekeeper/COP are Seasonal" spiels it's more of a 'yadda yadda yadda' then a 'blah blah blah'. And every now and then I'll throw in an arm shrug for good measure...just to ensure I have NO idea what's going on. :animwink:

Dig it!

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Originally posted by grizzlyhall
What exactly was open?

Um, lets see. The topic is about CoP and Time Keeper...So I dunno, maybe the openings of CoP and Time Keeper during the party days....not to sure.

Oi, Carousel of Progress is open during the party. The Time Keeper isnt open because they use the tehater for the pictures. But a good thing about it being closed is that you people who want to get a picture of TT, they apparently dont have a problem with it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom