Coordinating kids clothes to whatever you are doing that day?

Since1976

I don't think it's a weird idea at all. I mean, come on, you're on vacation! You can be as Disney-obsessive as you like!

That's what I love about Disney vacations. You can let loose all your goofy (no pun intended) ideas, like requiring everyone in your party to wear Mickey ears. That's something I haven't done, but I may on our next trip.

Lucky

My 8 year old has a Splash Mt. t-shirt and a ToT t-shirt we found at the Disney outlet in Sandestin FL. He wore the Splash shirt to MK but for some reason wouldn't wear the ToT shirt for MGM.

I have a shirt from Ponce de Leon state park with manatees and other creatures pictured on it that I usually wear to AK.

PotteryGal

Can I relate! I was shopping for the kids' school clothes this summer and picking out outfits for Disney at the same time! :wave:

maggiegrace1

My parents dressed me and My 3 siblings and themselves in Matching shirts when we went to Disney Every year....

When I went in April..I dressed Maggie in something that went with each park..Minnie Mouse dress for MK...Figment shirt for Epcot....
Little Mermaid dress for MGM....etc..its Fun!!!..:)

hcswingfield

Vern and I got some sets of matching T-shirts to wear on our last trip. When anyone asked about them, I told them we were a very small Brazillian tour group (in my best Alabama accent!) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raven66

On our very first trip to Disney, I bought dd,dh and I matching t-shirts from the catalog. The ones where you can put a saying and the date. My daughter finally outgrew hers so she can't wear it anymore.:cry: It looked really nice in the pictures.

mousebymarriage

Hi all. I was just sitting here bored and thought I start a new topic. I was wondering if any other parents there dress their little kids in clothes that go with what they are doing that day?

For our trip this past May, I put my son in a "cars" outfit for MGM, a Mickey outfit for our dinner at Chef Mickeys, a pair of green shorts and a Pooh environment shirt for Animal Kingdom....etc....

Am I the only strange parent out there??

Under 450 days to go til next trip!!!
Trentmom:xmas:
Unless you count the day my 3 year old son left the room in his pirate hat, eye patch and sword and NOTHING else because he couldn't wait to go on Pirates of Caribbean. We do not dress the kids in "theme" outfits for anything .:D

TrentMom

Original Poster
Unless you count the day my 3 year old son left the room in his pirate hat, eye patch and sword and NOTHING else because he couldn't wait to go on Pirates of Caribbean. We do not dress the kids in "theme" outfits for anything .:D

:lol: That would make a great picture to show his future wife.....

If I were more organized (never will happen though I've tried all my life) I would have gone for the family trip shirts for our large group vacation (7 days to go. .:eek: ). However, I did comb ebay obsessively until I found a Hawaiin skirt and a t-shirt that say Aloha for my daughter to wear for beakfast with Stitch. Can't wait!!!!

Jess_

And yes, I have a blackmail picture hidden away for his teen years!

*priceless* lol Love it... :lol:

Not only do i dress lil miss up according to the parks... we even took a pretrip a month early to shop for stuff to wear on our big trip! :eek: :D LOL

Kiddo has the Minnie Tennis dress, and the Tink playclothes... and every Mickey/Minnie hair accessory known to man... :lookaroun seriously... try me. we've got them. LOL

Cole'sMom

You are definitely not the only odd mom out there. I just got back and dressed my 10 week old in a zebra onsie for AK, an orange onsie with a tiger on it for when he met Tigger, pumpkin onsie for MNSSHP...it seems like I had on outfit for each day/event! I like doing it that way--it makes the pictures all the better!

Dwarful

Yep, we do it too..not every day at every park, but thats because we usually go for about 10+ days w/ 12 people. We generally do one or two disney shirts and one day w/St. Louis Cardinals shirts and one day w/ University of Illinois shirts...makes for nice photos when you look put together vs. 12 people in a variety of colors etc.
This year I'd love to wear our "I like the old Busch" but I think too many people wouldn't get it or would take it the wrong way...cause my heart is still with the grand old ballpark!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom