Coolest Shotglass?

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
My name is EPCOT.nut and I am a WDW shotglass collector. :D

Anyone else just have to buy a shotglass when you are at WDW?

I keep them on a shelf in my living room and when I want to have a shot I go over and pick one and toast the great times I have had at WDW.

By far the coolest looking shotglass is the Black and Silver Space Mountain glass that I bought last year. The metal Test Track one is great, also, but I don't drink out of it. It just looks cool, but to be a true shotglass it needs to be made of glass.

I also like the blue MGM glass, and the tall RNR glass with the multi-colored bottom....YIKES I am getting out of control and it is only 9:30am. :lol:

Anyone else have a WDW shotglass that is just too cool?

banimall

There's one I had gotten in Germany that was a replica of the glass boots you drink beer from. It has a picture of Mickey Mouse wearing leiderhosen (sp). There's another from Pirates that's very tall and has marking's on it if you're a deckhand all the way up to Pirate.

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
There's one I had gotten in Germany that was a replica of the glass boots you drink beer from. It has a picture of Mickey Mouse wearing leiderhosen (sp). There's another from Pirates that's very tall and has marking's on it if you're a deckhand all the way up to Pirate.

Yeah I got a really nice shotglass in Germany with a picture of the German-castle thing on the front. (ruh-roh I sound really ignorant...) They engrave your name on the back which makes it special. We have a German last name and the engravers talked with us and were just really nice people.

I saw the set of 4 shotglasses on Main Street USA in the shops that have all the stacked dolls in the windows. I always have my one shotglass per trip quota filled when I see the set. :dazzle:

bgraham34

I have never gotten a shot glass at the World, because i have not seen any i like. I am very picky when it comes to shot glasses.

cb3k

Going back to Germany on this one... I like the shot glass that emulates a beer stein complete with hinged-top.
I really like this shot glass as well...Kind of on the same topic the mickey beer opener is really neet, the one that is the three solid balls forming his head...It's super durable and sharp looking...now if I could only find a cork screw wine opener with that same design...:shrug:

I just recently got back from Disneyland, and i found a shot glass i just had to buy. It was a shot glass with Bruce from "FINDING NEMO" on the front, and on the back it said, "FINDING NEMO SUBMARINE VOYAGE". The glass is light blue and its sooo cool, i just had to get one. This was my first Disney shot glass, and i promise that it will not be my last.:ROFLOL:

I-4Warrior

cb3k, we have the mickey head bottle stopper that matches the beer bottle opener... good quality and looks great. I knocked over our bottle of 7 Deadly Zins zinfin, and it didn't spill a drop.

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
I just recently got back from Disneyland, and i found a shot glass i just had to buy. It was a shot glass with Bruce from "FINDING NEMO" on the front, and on the back it said, "FINDING NEMO SUBMARINE VOYAGE". The glass is light blue and its sooo cool, i just had to get one. This was my first Disney shot glass, and i promise that it will not be my last.:ROFLOL:

OH very cool.

WDWFigment

My name is EPCOT.nut and I am a WDW shotglass collector. :D

Anyone else just have to buy a shotglass when you are at WDW?

I keep them on a shelf in my living room and when I want to have a shot I go over and pick one and toast the great times I have had at WDW.

By far the coolest looking shotglass is the Black and Silver Space Mountain glass that I bought last year. The metal Test Track one is great, also, but I don't drink out of it. It just looks cool, but to be a true shotglass it needs to be made of glass.

I also like the blue MGM glass, and the tall RNR glass with the multi-colored bottom....YIKES I am getting out of control and it is only 9:30am. :lol:

Anyone else have a WDW shotglass that is just too cool?

Any chance you could take some pictures of these? I want to buy a few WDW shotglasses this trip!

I got an E:E shotglass last trip, but someone put it in the dishwasher, and no it is no more :(

Figment82

I believe I got it at EPCOT at MouseWorks.. I don't know if they still sell them, but I'm pretty sure I saw them when I was there in May. I think they probably sell them at most of the "big" stores at each park and DTD

The store is called Mouse Gear.

Anyway, I don't drink or do shots, but somehow I've ended up with 2 Disney shot glasses. One of them is from the 4-park set mentioned above, but it's just the Epcot one because I loved the design (a sketched SSE without wand). The other has a stylized Cinderella Castle deeply etched into the glass.

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
The store is called Mouse Gear.

Anyway, I don't drink or do shots, but somehow I've ended up with 2 Disney shot glasses. One of them is from the 4-park set mentioned above, but it's just the Epcot one because I loved the design (a sketched SSE without wand). The other has a stylized Cinderella Castle deeply etched into the glass.

I was expecting you to describe your Figment shot glass collection. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom