Cool Fast Pass Freebie

rdominelli

Original Poster
We picked up a fast pass for the Pooh Ride the other day and received a set of Micky Phillarmagic fast passes as a fast pass surprise. I had no idea they did this, has anyone else seen this?

It was pretty cool, and Mickey's Phillarmagic was awesome. It occurs to me that this would be a great way for Disney to load balance the rides a bit. For example, send some folks over to Star Tours in the park formerly known as MGM, who are picking up the tix for pixar.

Rich in NY.

LetsGoAgain

The same thing happened to us when we were there in May. I had the same idea as you that they did it to balance the load. The crummy thing was we had just gotten out of the Philharmagic and my kids didn't want to go on it again. :(

Nice little bonus though, huh?

luckyeye13

A few years back, a Honey I Shrunk the Audience surprise FASTPASS was printed out with a Test Track FASTPASS on a fairly regular basis. I think I even have a few lying around at home.

ArnyVee

We just got these 'bonus' Fastpasses last month for our trip.

When getting Fastpasses to Buzz Lightyear, we got Surprise Fastpasses for Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress :D

Dwarful

Ok we also got the fast pass bonus for Philharmagic. Later that day my daughter took a photo of the CoP Fastpass entrance. It was sort of like "What the heck? They are doing FP's for CoP?" We did CoP several times during our 2 week stay..its a favorite of my 8yr old (and mine)...each time I was pleased to see a nice little crowd to enjoy the show.

We just got these 'bonus' Fastpasses last month for our trip.

When getting Fastpasses to Buzz Lightyear, we got Surprise Fastpasses for Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress :D

How did the CoP FP's work? There's no separate line, so how did that work? Also, was there anyone in the normal line? I've never had to wait long for it and was unable to get into the very next show. Don't get me wrong, it's one of my favorite attractions, but it's not exactly in high demand.

mickeypal1

There were two lines at the bottom but once you got up to the top of the ramp where the CM are both lines were together. Everyone got in at the same time. It did seem to be working. There were a few more people there than usual.

lac628

We were there 2 weeks ago and got the CoP FP from Buzz ,also. When we got to CoP, there were alot of people using them, and the FP line was longer than the standby line. It didn't matter bc the theaters never filled up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom