Convert a WDW Restaurant into a Characeter Meal

sarah5848

Toy story at Hollywood and vine.
I’d rather a new good table service at Hollywood studios but to stick to the theme of the thread I guess they could bump the fab five out of the way and shove toy story characters at Hollywood and vine. I’d pay to skip the meet and greet lines for toy story even if it means having to eat at Hollywood and vine again.

zurgandfriend

Here's an idea, let's put the characters back in the Liberty Tree Tavern. Our family loved it when they were there, after all these years we still miss them.

Gainesvillain

While a post asking for ideas about what restaurants and what characters thereat could be added, is great, a slightly different thought comes to our minds. Namely, as the prior posts suggest, we think a character-less restaurant themed on HM would be cool in MK. We think a TT themed restaurant, without any characters, would be our suggestion at DHS. A Pandora themed restaurant, again without any characters, could be a winner at DAK (even though Rainforest already essentially does this at that park). Epcot is harder. If Inside Out is a possible JIYI consideration, then maybe a Big Hero 6 themed restaurant, without characters, in Horizons, would probably work. If not, an Inside Out themed restaurant, without characters, in Captain EO space, would seem to be an option.
A San Frantokyo restaurant would be awesome!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom