Conversations disrupting attractions

Chef Mickey

Just repeating the same talking point over and over does not make it true. What you are expressing is an opinion, not a fact.
Yes, he is repeating his point over and over, isn't he?

As far as my stance, I'm sure a lot would agree the general moral compass and loving thy neighbor has decreased. You can also think what you'd like. It's difficult to prove something so general but I know what I see.

If I can go to Japan and immediately see a difference every single time, I know we're not the same here.

Chef Mickey

This is such a boomer myth it hurts.
A lot of stuff is chalked up to boomer logic, but sometimes boomers are right and I'm not even a boomer.

You think entitlement has gone up, down, or stayed the same? Again, very hard to measure, but it also seems quite obvious if you just, you know, live in America. We are literally clamoring and executing the concept of "cancelling" debt. I mean, LOL!!!

LaughingGravy

The second to last time I rode Pirates, there was a guy with his family who thought he was Gabriel Eglesias, offering all kinds of "funny"commentary at full volume, We finally snapped and loudly told him to please be quiet about 1/3 or the way through.
It worked, but we had to go ride again.

Angel Ariel

Not to bring up specifically PotC again, but there was a marked change when they added Jack Sparrow.
There was also a marked change on Living w/ the Land when they got rid of the CM narrators. Now it is just the same every time, but the CM's used to vary each time, so there was more reason to listen. People still listen on JC, so having a real person is important.

One alternative is very loud audio. Nobody talks over Gringott's, but it IS very loud.
Please let's not make the parks less accessible to deal with people's rude behavior. Most attractions' volumes are already so loud that people with sensory needs require headphones. Let's not make it so loud that headphones no longer help.

Don't get me started on the nighttime spectacular - those are too loud for me at this point, and I don't have sensory processing needs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom