Conventions list

bayoubelle

amuck, amuck, amuck
Original Poster

Thank-you!

This is a great site to find out about conventions being held at Coronado Springs.

http://coronado.forumotion.com/t1242-csr-convention-list#7148

By the way, there is nothing wrong with taking advantage of convention rates if you can. I got a rate of a $100 a night when I attened a conference last year. So worth it.

Thanks so much!

Are you trying to cash in on a convention discount?

No, I'm a DVC member and have APs. I'm trying to decide which park to attend on each day of our trip. If there is a convention with a meeting on a particular evening, then i know to go elsewhere. Same with a dance/cheer competition being held in one of the parks, etc.

Upvote 0

k.hunter30

I'm sure there are more conferences than you could ever keep track of on any given day inOrlando. We are attending one in April, which, last year had more than 5k people, and I'd bet it's not on any conference list you will find on the Internet...

Upvote 0

bayoubelle

amuck, amuck, amuck
Original Poster
I'm sure there are more conferences than you could ever keep track of on any given day inOrlando. We are attending one in April, which, last year had more than 5k people, and I'd bet it's not on any conference list you will find on the Internet...

You're right.
I'm trying to the best of my ability to plan a nice trip and I'm gathering as much info as I can.

Upvote 0

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
You're right.
I'm trying to the best of my ability to plan a nice trip and I'm gathering as much info as I can.

Avoiding conventions is like trying to avoid the tour groups. You can plan all you want, but they will still be there!

BTW....I love your user title :lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom