Convention Schedules?

mapsd

WDW trip is last week of Jan & 1st week of Feb.

Is there anyway to find out if any cheerleading/dance competitions or other big groups will be there during our stay?

We're staying at the Poly. I assume these groups use value resorts, but wondering about crowds in the parks.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
As far as I know Disney does not release any of that information. You best bet might be to check and see if there is mention of it on websites, myspace, blogs, etc of those particular groups.

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

We called last year and asked WDW that very question. They do not answer that one. If you think about it, that's probably a good thing for the safety of the kids and all. Could you imagine the sickos who might show up thinking it's a regular buffet-o-fun if they knew there would be hundreds of young teenage girls (ie. cheerleading/dance teams) converging in one place?

We stayed at POP with dance and cheer teams over the past 4 years. We heard them some, saw them only a little, and had no problems. We had fun with it teasing my oldest son pointing out different girls and ribbing him about his new girlfriends. LOL! It really wasn't a big deal.

Now, I'll tell you how Pop Warner goes after our December trip.... :animwink:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom