Contemporary Wing Room

roysta123

Does anyone have any recent pictures of the garden wing rooms at the Contemporary? I am trying to find out if they have the same theming and decorations as the tower rooms and calling Disney gets me nowhere.

The only pictures that I have seen are here ->
WDWIG
WDWIG
Does anyone know if they are different from these pictures?

Beauty and the

Dont have a picture as such but the Wing Room we stayed in was recently refurbished .The decor was very modern with vibrant colours,I'm sure they're the same as the Tower Rooms.

Upvote 0

KAYKELS

The decore is different. I'm not sure about other rooms but I didn't like the rooms in the North Garden Wing. (temporary site of Shades of Green) We opted to stay at another Disney location at a deep discount through SOG. The tower rooms seem to be much nicer and closer to the monorial and restaurants. The garden wings remind me of old Howard Johnsons motel rooms, although the lake view rooms are RIGHT on the lake and view is beautiful. It depends on your taste.

Upvote 0

beast

Outdated Wing Room photos

Those Wing Room photos on wdwig are outdated. Look at the Tower Room photos to see what the Wing Rooms look like.

The standard Wing Rooms and the standard Tower Rooms are the same with the exception of the balconies. There are only a few Wing Rooms that have balconies. These rooms are called Deluxe rooms.

A slight difference between the standard Wing Rooms and the standard Tower Rooms is that the bathrooms are configured
differently. The Wing Rooms contain two sinks in the shower
area. The Tower Rooms contain one sink in the shower area
and another in the toilet area.

Upvote 0

roysta123

Original Poster
beast, do you know if these deluxe wing rooms cost more than a standard wing room and can you tell me where I can find more info on them?

Upvote 0

beast

More info

Check out Disney World's official site:

Prices can be found here:
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wa...mratesindex?id=CONTContemporaryRsrtRmRtGrping

Room configurations can be found here:
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/waltdisneyworld/resorts/rooms/roomgroupingindex?id=CONTRoomGrping

I'm almost positive that the Wing Rooms that have the balconies
are called Deluxe rooms. When I walked around the Contemporary Resort last year I noticed these balconies in the
North Garden Wing rooms right next to Bay Lake. The configuration I saw (from the outside) leads me to believe that
these are the Deluxe rooms.

The price list does not include the term Deluxe room, so I'm not
sure which term on the list applies to these rooms.

If you look at the Deluxe room configuration, I'm not sure if
the Contemporary Resort can close off the room with the
King bed and just have people stay in that side instead of
the person having to pay for the entire Deluxe suite.

I would call the Contemporary Resort to find out more information if you are interested in these Deluxe rooms.

Hope that helped.

Upvote 0

devilred

well just to let you know when my friends and i stayed in a garden room last year we had the same theming as our parents who were staying in the tower. they all have the exact same theming and everything. just to let you know at the end of every hallway in the garden wings are suites of one-two bedrooms

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom