Contemporary Tower photo update

jerlev

Original Poster
Hey all. Took a bunch of pictures last week while at the World. There are in my PhotoBucket account at the URL below.

http://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/jerlev/Super Target/?albumview=grid

Here's a view of the walkway...
P1030903-ed.jpg

Lots of activity around the worksite. Last photos were taken Friday before we ended our Disney trip. They were readying the next section of the walkway between the towers.

I have other photos. Let me know if anyone is interested in them.

Oh, and the album is called Super Target. Story behind that... We were in Animal Kingdom at A Wild Decade, and spoke with a rep at the Dinoland DVC kiosk. I told her, "We were checking out where DVC is not building at the Contemporary!" Without hesitation, she replied, "Oh, the new Super Target!!" I said, "Yeah, I guess you are still not allowed to talk about it?" She said, "Not yet."

jenlar

I *really* wanted to see them raise that last section of walkway. It would feel like something huge had just happened, and well, construction equipment is just cool. We waited for a while but then they all stopped for lunch break so we headed on. The progress made over the few days that we were there was pretty amazing!

The DVC lady didn't miss a beat when she called it a Super Target. Also, she gave Jerry a pin (a real one, not a button!) I love WDW!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom