Contemporary toddler pool question

my2sweetums

We will be staying at the Contemporary in Oct 02. Everything I had read said that the resort has a toddler/wading pool and a playground. However, I read a review somwhere on the web from a woman that said she was there in Dec 01 and the toddler pool was gone. Does anyone know if this is true? I have a 2 and a 4 year old who will be devastated if it is!:confused:

Lance

There is a wading pool, I think it's out next to the Bay pool. There is a playground in the courtyard of one of the garden wings, you can't miss it.

There are two pools:

The Main pool with water slide and two jacuzzis'.

The Bay pool which is a circular pool, that is shallow around the edges, and get's deeper as you go towards the middle.

If your kids are the type that love swimming all day, I'd recommend you hop on the monorail and head over to the Polynesian and Grand Floridian pools. They have a beach type entrace area to the pool, where it's like a beach and it's shallow enough for the children to play in. And they have all the lounge chairs in front of this area, I've seen many parents put their lounge in this water/beach area to watch the kids.

Upvote 0

my2sweetums

Original Poster
I had heard there was an actual wading pool by the north garden wing in addition to the round pool and the main pool. I see on the pictures there are 2 playgrounds and there used to be only one, maybe they did get rid of the toddler pool? Sigh.... We'll just have to make do I guess!:(

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom