princessmommy

Looks like yes to me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

sjhym333

We have stayed in both the tower on the MK side and the Garden Wing. We loved both but we loved the Garden Wing because the room seemed a little more spacious and we had this great view of the lake and the boats going past all day. Very pretty and very relaxing. I would sit out there in the morning with coffee and at night with some wine.

MaryJaneP

Things may have changed, but when we stayed in the garden wings (old North, also South), as we recall it, the far 2nd floor rooms (which we stayed in) did not. However, our far first floor room had a sliding door to the grass facing Bay Lake, perfect for early morning and watching EWP in the evening. We seem to recall some of the rooms closer to the tower had better balconies/decks depending on floor.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
They have "fake" balconies. There's probably an official architecture term for it, but that's what I call them. You still have sliders in the room, but they don't actually lead to a balcony. There's just a railing directly outside the door. The bottom floor rooms do have a patio. Here's a good picture of what they look like from in the room:
image.jpg

From the outside:
image.jpg

princessmommy

They have "fake" balconies. There's probably an official architecture term for it, but that's what I call them. You still have sliders in the room, but they don't actually lead to a balcony. There's just a railing directly outside the door. The bottom floor rooms do have a patio. Here's a good picture of what they look like from in the room:
View attachment 84061
From the outside:
View attachment 84062

Good to know! Even with the falcony- I love that room! Thanks for posting detailed pics!

DougK

Besides the lack of balconies, which is a big deal to some people, the standard wing rooms are the same as the standard tower rooms. Same size, same furnishings. First floor rooms in the wing have patios, none of the tower rooms have patios because there are no rooms on the first floor of the tower. All of the tower rooms have balconies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom