Contemporary Resort

kephart1

my family goes to Disney every year and usually stays at POR, we stayed there this July and do not want to stay there in July again due to the heat. Now the only other time everyone is out of school at the same time is March which is peak season.

we are looking at the 14th floor concierge at Contemporary and was wondering if it is worth it at $625 a night. we believe for our family it is because a tower room is like $450 and just the drinks that you get free would save alot because of the amount of soda the family drinks.

is the 14th floor worth it?
thanks

Pioneer Hall

It is all a matter of preference. That is a lot of money (in my opinion at least) and you need to decide if the ammenities are worth it to you. You need to take in to account that there is a lot of things the concierge offers that require you to spend time outside the parks and in the resort. You need to decide whether you are going to spend the time in the resort to justify the cost of the room. No one can tell you whether something like that is "worth it", because it really depends on what your family wants.

Upvote 0

Moonshadow1

We usually stay at the Cont. 12th floor Conc. Yes the money is worth it. Milk and Cereal for breakfast, also danish. Who needs to buy more breakfast. Snacks in the afternoon. (great cookies) Not to mention the ease of boarding the monorail. One elevator ride, up the esclator and on. Rain or shine. I rember one night at mk we were caught in the rain. 5 min. from the front gate we were in our room and dry. On another trip, again mk. 3 hr. wait for the monorail to ttc, 1 hr wait for the boat to ttc. 5 min wait for the monorail for the hotel loop. Dh will not go if we are not at the Cont. anymore.

Upvote 0

TinkerBell_904

me and my family always stay concerige!
it is very worth it!
you get free snacks and soda and wine/alchol ( not 4 me 4 the adults)
breakfast lunch dinner ( kinda diner more like appetizer but still good food)
it is very worth it
i mena we didn't eat every meal in the conc. if i wanted a snack late night it was there free water and stuff 2 take to the parks disney movies playing............it is really great!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Scooter

It's only worth it if you can afford it.

My wife and I have stayed twice on the 12th floor Tower Club conceirge and Loved it. You can't beat the free breakfast and afternoon snacks and having Concierge employee right there.

Having said that I will add this...on some trips our "Cash Flow" isn't as large and we stay in a 1st floor North Garden wing room with beautiful view of Bay Lake. We are close to the pools and we just have to step outside for a close up view of The Electrical Water Pagent.

IF you don't have to worry about money, I recommend conceirge.

If hmoney is tight and is a concern, stay in a ceaper room...either way, you're gonna have a good time because you are at Walt Disney World.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom