Contemporary Resort/Honeymoon

scottjanwilson

my fiancee and I are coming to WDW on our honeymoon during April , 2002. We are staying at the Contemporary Resort and I would like to get any and all info I can get on it. She has never been to Disney but I have several times. Right now we are booked in one of the garden rooms in the north wing. We have been discussing upgrading to a tower room with a balcony. Is it worth the extra price to do so in your honest opinion? Can anybody who has stayed there in the past give us some ideas what we can expect?

thanks everyone!!!

Disneynut

If you can afford it I would upgrade. The garden wing rooms can be a far walk from the restaurants and transportation. And you can't beat the views from the Tower Rooms.

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
If you can possibly afford it, upgrade to a tower room. Let them know you're on your honeymoon, and would like a park view. It is worth the extra money! I did this for my parent's 50th, and they had an excellent view of the fireworks & boat parade, and also a nice bottle of champagne waiting.

Upvote 0

Seano846

I would, you only have a Honeymoon(hopefully) once in your life;)

Attachments

• animickeywalk.gif
    animickeywalk.gif
    16.6 KB · Views: 160
Upvote 0

mickeyears

If you can afford to upgrade then get a tower room overlooking the Magic Kingdom.

If you stay at the North Garden Wing, then call and make specific request (since it is your honeymoon, tell them and make specific request). Ask for the first floor, facing the lagoon. This way you can sit outside of your room (there are 2 chairs outside and a table). If you get 2nd or 3rd floor there is not a balcony. Most requests, they do try to fulfill. Have a magical time and congratulations!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom