Contemporary or Poly???

Rikerz

Visiting WDW in October, 2006 and want to ask everyone's oppinion: Anniversary stay at the Contemporary Atrium Club room or at the Poly regular room. Almost the same price. Help one and all..:sohappy:

Thanks and God bless..... Jeff

Scooter

Conceirge vs Reg room?
Helloooooooooooo!?

Concierge at The Disney's Contemporary Resort offers a HUGE Continental Breakfast complete with coffee, tea, orange juice, Milk, chocolate milk, doughnuts, bagels, danish, muffins, and croissants. In the afternoon they have a snack with all the above drinks plus cookies, rice crispy treats and other goodies. There is also a turn down service, and the view from the tower rooms is fantastic.

A regular room at Disney's Polynesian offers these ammenities: Nothing
And if your unfortunate like we were on on last stay, you might get stuck walking for what seems like a quarter mile from your room to the main building, The Great Ceremonial House...sometimes in a pouring rain.

Do The Contemporary Resort THIS trip, and the Polynesian NEXT trip.
Better yet...Do The Polynesian Conceirge next trip...it's the best!

Upvote 0

ys187

One thing I could never understand is why is contemporary cheaper than poly.. We stayed in contemporary magic kingdom view last month. Looking at the convinience to magic kigdom, monorail and everything under one roof and one building, contemporary should be more expensive. I would vote for contemporary esp. if it is club level for the same price.

Upvote 0

yazmin182

Just to let everyone know, this thread is from May, and the person already went on their trip this past October!

I wonder which resort he stayed at though.

Upvote 0

ys187

Just to let everyone know, this thread is from May, and the person already went on their trip this past October!

I wonder which resort he stayed at though.

oops.. You're right. Just noticed the date and it was last year:lol: :lol: . Thanks for mentioning. But I'm still curious why poly more expensive than contemporary.

Upvote 0

yazmin182

oops.. You're right. Just noticed the date and it was last year:lol: :lol: . Thanks for mentioning. But I'm still curious why poly more expensive than contemporary.

I haven't stayed at either but I am still going to guess on why poly is more expensive. to me i think it's because of the theming. From the outside and from the inside, it just looks way better. Contemporary is a really nice resort, but it's kind of ordinary, it looks like any upscale hotel.

Well that's my guess anyway.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom