Contemporary or Poly.?

wem1985

I am planning a trip May of 06, and CAN NOT decide where I want to stay. (Contemp. or Poly.) I've stayed in the Contemporary numerous amounts of times growing up. I've started wondering since I am now a little older (31) if I might enjoy the atmosphere more of the Polynesian. I am also single but that doesn't really factor in. The good thing about the Contemporary is the monorail going right thru the 4th floor. What are some of your opinions? Also will the Poly. renovations be done in May of 06? Won't the Contemps. still be going on? Thanks!

disneyisbest

I just got back from the poly last week. Most of the renoventions being done now are in the rooms so it would depend on witch building you request. I know that the rapa nui building and the niue building have been completed not really sure about the other buildings. I do know that when I was there they had not yet started renovating the tokelau building. I know the first floor of the tahiti building had not been touched yet becuase that is where I stayed. I would imagine that by may of 06 most everything should be completed.

Upvote 0

miksad

Polynesian or Contemporary

Hi!

I've stayed at Polynesian twice, and Contemporary 3 times - it's the Polynesian hands down! (For me and mine, anyway).

Upvote 0

mousermerf

Account Suspended
If you can swing Tower - i'd do Contemporary, the refurbished rooms are amazing.

Otherwise - have you considered maybe one of the Epcot/Crescent Lake resorts? You'd have easy access to Epcot and MGM via boat or walking.

Upvote 0

WDW1970

Poly or Contemporary

The new rooms at the Comtemp are awesome - I like the atmosphere there better than Poly. Switch it up - a few nights at each. That is always fun!!

Upvote 0

Mystic

There's a very simple solution to your dilema. Stay at the Wilderness Lodge :D :lol: :sohappy: It's a MK area resort with amazing theming!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom