Contemporary Club Level

AngelaRoseUB

Original Poster
Hi everyone!
This is my first post so I hope I've followed all the rules correctly. I have a whole bunch of questions and I would be so grateful for any insight you could provide.
1. Hospitality Suite- there will be 8 of us traveling- 4 adults and an 8, 6, 3 and 6 month old. Has anyone stayed here? How was it? What could you see from the room (i.e. Electrical Parade)? Do you have any photos you could post? How was the turn down service? I want to bring little trinkets (to avoid souvenirs) so will the concierge put them out in the room if I leave them?

1.a. When will I get all of my Disney goodies (maybe a magic band?) in the mail?

2. Atrium Club- we've got a concierge level suite so we have access here. With 4 small kiddos we plan to watch fireworks here and relax with an evening beverage. Has anyone done this? Does anyone have photos or details about the food?

3. PhotoPass+- with a large group who will inevitable split up, we thought Photopass would help us get pictures all over without dragging cameras. Now, my question is for character dining. I hear that you are 'offered' a photo package when you are at your table, but I don't want to drop a minimum of $30. Will my Photopass + include all photos taken by Disney photogs including meals?

4. Transportation- how bad is it to get from the CR to AK and HS? Any tips? Again, 4 little ones to hike around so any help would be so appreciated.

5. Halloween- we aren't paying an additional $60 per person for the Mickey party. Will the parks be decorated?

6. Highlights- what special things am I missing that we will get for staying at the CR in a club level room?

7. Any other info about staying at the Hospitality Suite at the Contemporary!!!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I can't answer all of your questions but can answer a few:

What could you see from the room (i.e. Electrical Parade)? If you have a MK view room, you will be able to see the park as well as the Seven Seas Lagoon and surrounding area. You can see Wishes from your room (a channel on your TV will provide the audio soundtrack.) You can see the Electrical Water Pageant as it makes its way around the lagoon, albeit from a distance (you won't be able to hear the music.)

If you have a Bay Lake view room, you won't be able to see the MK fireworks but might be able to see Illuminations fireworks in the distance. You will be able to see and hear the Electrical Water Pageant as it stops on Bay Lake in front of the Contemporary.

When will I get all of my Disney goodies (maybe a magic band?) in the mail? Within a month of your departure date.

Transportation- how bad is it to get from the CR to AK and HS? Any tips? Again, 4 little ones to hike around so any help would be so appreciated. Buses will transport you to both AK and DHS. CR shares buses with the Poly and GF, but is the first to be picked up and the first to be dropped off...a plus in the morning (since there will be seats). However, if you have your own car, it is better to drive yourself since you can control your arrival/departure times. The bus service can fluctuate and wait times can get long.

Halloween- we aren't paying an additional $60 per person for the Mickey party. Will the parks be decorated? MK (and just the Main Street area) is the only park that decorates for Halloween. It is very festive! And on party nights, you will be able to see the HalloWishes fireworks from the CR.

And welcome to the forums!

coachwnh

We have stayed at the Contemporary Club level, and the drinks offered are pretty standard at all clubs. The food does vary from resort to resort. the food is really nothing special. Its a simple continental breakfast, snacks around lunch time, and some hot snacks around dinner time. You can get any drink at any time. All you need to do is ask. You can even ask for a few adult beverages to take back to your room for a late night drink after you return from the parks should you choose. You can watch the fireworks from the club room if you have a bay view not a MK view. To be honest, we have stayed both and I prefer the Bay View. Noting beats that sunrise over the water. Hope this helps. In the past, there have been tours offered to club guests. When e stayed at AKL club, there were tours for those staying AKL club, but we also did tours of AK staying club at other resorts. If you're interested in that, you can call and ask the concierge. Happy planning

38053WDW

Stayed on that floor and enoyed it .. Nice walking to Club for breakfast in my Disney PJ's and Mickey Disney robe to get some ceral and muffins :) - 5. Halloween- we aren't paying an additional $60 per person for the Mickey party. >>>> Going to miss a great parade .. You have to try it once .. the music will be stuck in your head for days !! BOO TO YOU !!! -

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom