Cont Resort which side?

yensid19

This may sound like a dumb question but which side of the Cont resort tower is the best to stay in? I am going next year and want know if there is anyway of requesting a certain side. Any ideas?

Samwayla

Can you request which side of the tower you want to be on? I didn't know you could do that. We are going in December for the MVMCP and want to have a view of the MK but I didn't know you could request which side you want to be on. Or is that all you are doing, Just "Requesting"? Because we have stayed in the cabins at FW before and requested a loop near the pool but thats all we did, just request.. It doesn't mean that you definately will get that specific place does it? We did end up getting in a loop near the pool but we weren't inthe loop we requested. Iam definately going to try to get on the MK side though.

Upvote 0

jmarc63

It depends on what is important to you. Even though the baylake side (East side) has incredable views, I think The Seven Seas side(west side) has more views to offer with the MK and the surrounding MK resort area/

Upvote 0

cymbaldiva

Holly -

I not only love your avatar ... I worship it!! :lol: Okay, okay, I don't really worship it, but it is absolutely FABULOUS! :sohappy:

Sorry for the thread drift ya'll...I just have to give compliments when I feel the need!

Upvote 0

Lilo

Definitely the Magic Kingdom Side. Stayed there 3 times. Twice facing the castle in the Tower, once got stuck in the garden rooms. Loved watching the castle turn colors and watching the fireworks from the balcony.:animwink:

Upvote 0

wolf359

to get the room/view you want...

i'd call the reservation # now and ask it be added to the reservation.

i'd call the hotel's main # a couple days before you arrive and request it again.

i'd ask again at the front dest when you check in.

if that doesn't do it...well, at least you'll still be facing bay lake ;)

Upvote 0

Lilo

Originally posted by RJlvsTigger
Hi, can anyone tell me where to call to request a MK side room. I will be staying there in December but I made my reservations through the website. Thanks :)

Since you made the reservations through the web - it should have had a choice of which side. I believe the MK side is a little more money. Ususally if the reservation is paid in full and you have a reservation number you should be able to request the MK side. I think that's what happened when I booked, as long as I was paid up in full I could request the MK side with no problem. It can't hurt to call them. Have a great time:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Holly

Originally posted by cymbaldiva
Holly -

I not only love your avatar ... I worship it!! :lol: Okay, okay, I don't really worship it, but it is absolutely FABULOUS! :sohappy:

Sorry for the thread drift ya'll...I just have to give compliments when I feel the need!

Awwwwww ... you're making me blush. :eek:

Someone here (at this site) made it for me ... though for the life of me, I can't remember who. (Haven't been around here much lately - the beginning of the school year has taken it's toll - and we're finally starting to settle into some normality. Normal for us anyway. :lol: )

Upvote 0

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by Holly

Awwwwww ... you're making me blush. :eek:

Someone here (at this site) made it for me ... though for the life of me, I can't remember who. (Haven't been around here much lately - the beginning of the school year has taken it's toll - and we're finally starting to settle into some normality. Normal for us anyway. :lol: )

Well, if you ever decide you get tired of your avatar, you know who you can pass it along to! :lol:

Upvote 0

cymbaldiva

Actually, a good friend also told me that the Bay Lake side is awesome. :)

I'm really sure it is, but the MK view has been my dream since , well, I guess as long as I can remember!

Upvote 0

mickeyman

last november i stayed on the tenth floor with a MK view. It was great. Both sides are the same price. all i did was call up the reservation # 407-wdisney and asked for MK view on the highest floor possible.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom