Construction pics 1/29/05

nicholas

Ok. ok. I can handle that if the castle just has a crane behind it. That'll be much easier to explain to my seven-year-old niece. I'll just tell her it's Cinderella's Enchanted Construction Crane. ;)

Thanks for the pics!

Cigpooh

Leaving Feb 8th for Disney and I am happy that I will be able to see the Castle... The crane is just a little annoying but better than having the whole castle covered up.:sohappy:

nicholas

Cigpooh said:
Leaving Feb 8th for Disney and I am happy that I will be able to see the Castle... The crane is just a little annoying but better than having the whole castle covered up.:sohappy:
Yeah. I figure the crane isn't anything I can't photoshop out of a family portrait :lookaroun

rentNdisney

allright, so this tolerable, just one quick question. I'm headin down on march 22, and I've got reservations at cinderella's royal table. It looks like you can't walk through the castle, or get in it, with the walls. so i was wondering how that was going to work out. maybe i'm just confused but if anyone knows, that would be dandy!

donsullivan

Premium Member
At least as of today, you can walk through the castle just fine. The crane is surrounded by a construction wall but that wall doesn't block access to the restaurant at all.

Bluewaves

You can just tell your little one Cinderella is being a real Princess and is remodeling at the moment , the bathroom just wasn't large enough and the crane is there to bring in the new jacuzzi tub, lol.

I'm sorry I couldn't help myself, lol

diddy_mouse

awesome pics, Speck! :sohappy: glad to see that you can still view the castle, also i'm amazed at all the Land construction, they are really going to town on that thing... :sigh: hope the end result looks good.

J

joviacdan

OK - Leaving in 2 days - I acn deal with that. :)

From the beginning of Main St, I wouldn't be surprised if the crane's even noticeable.

tigger1968

Interesting note to this....We were at the Contemporary in early January, and had a MK view. At night, there were two cranes around the castle working after closing, but would be gone by daylight. Appeared they were trying to do as much of the work overnight as possible without interfering with the views.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom