Construction beginnning in Spring

DisneyParksFan1

Original Poster
@Scar, lolz. Yes they have. I remember giving you a link to one of their pages. Why do you ask?

Maybe they will use this as WDW's 40th Anniversary.

cdunbar

@Scar, lolz. Yes they have. I remember giving you a link to one of their pages. Why do you ask?

Maybe they will use this as WDW's 40th Anniversary.
I mean don't get me wrong the TLM ride would be great to have open for the 40th but I certainly hope they do more park wide than just open TLM...:shrug:

DisneyParksFan1

Original Poster
Yes, and the longer the better too. I'd rather they don't open the Expansion for 2011 and they do on 2012 or 13 and I wouldn't mind as long as it's quality and they go all out.

WDW-Crazy

I know it's too early to tell, but what are your gut instincts on what will be going on come September 2010? That's when we'll be back down. Fortunately between my father and I, we both got plenty of pics of Fantasyland in its current form during our 2007 trip, not even knowing this was going to happen.

DisneyParksFan1

Original Poster
My gut instincts on what will be going on in September will be some Toontown and Dumbo work. You'll see some construction going on behind Pooh's Playful Spot and the area behind Donald Duck's Christmas Tree Farm or whatever it is. You may see some of Cindy's Chateau (that will be pretty high) and the Winnie the Pooh area will get some enhacements as well. That's just what I think may happen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom