Constellation Ball

beast

Original Poster
Hi,

What is the Constellation Ball in Tomorrowland? Exactly where
is it located?

Would someone please post a photo of it?

Thanks.

RogueHabit

I *think* it's that big, polished rock ball that sits near COP. Used top ride on a water bed thingy so that you could turn it but on our last trip their was no water.

s25843

Re: Re: Question for ISTCrew20

Originally posted by Corrus
Why the bump?? There's no reason for that, this thread just started...

The thread started on the 10th and noone answered it so he bumped it today, it was perfectly reasonable

Testtrack321

I BELIEVE it is a ball outside of the Alien Encounter exit that is held up by water that you can spin around. Thats what I THINK.

josh_e_washie

I also think you are reffering to the giant marble sphere held up by a fountain underground...it is located on the west side of the Tomorrowland Transit Authority...right between Astro Orbiter and one of the covered tracks of TTA...it is really a cool sight....:cool:

Tim G

Re: Re: Re: Question for ISTCrew20

Originally posted by s25843
The thread started on the 10th and noone answered it so he bumped it today, it was perfectly reasonable
Ok..you're right........ Of course your right! You're always right! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS RIGHT! I know nothing!... NOTHING!!.....NOTHING!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RogueHabit

Originally posted by ddbutts1
Actually it's located between Astro Orbiter and Mickey's Star Traders. Two weeks ago the water was on and you could turn it.
Yeah, probably right. I couldn't remember exactly where it was. I think the water was off because of the extrememly dry weather when we were there.

s25843

Re: Re: Re: Re: Question for ISTCrew20

Originally posted by Corrus
Ok..you're right........ Of course your right! You're always right! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS RIGHT! I know nothing!... NOTHING!!.....NOTHING!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats Right I am ALWAYS right!!!!:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

Tim G

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Question for ISTCrew20

Originally posted by s25843 Thats Right I am ALWAYS right!!!!:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:
Except sometimes, once in a lifetime, you're a teenieweenie wrong... ok??? I mean, not that it ever will happen, but it could... couldn't it??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom