consider this folks

barnebd5

Original Poster
What if you had to pick one park, and you were able to go to that park everyday for the rest of your life.

For me it would definitely be the Magic Kingdom,

Splash, Space, and Big Thunder everyday for the rest of my life...I'll TAKE IT!:lol:

What would be your pick?

WDW1971

Wow...that's a toughie! I guess Magic Kingdom is the most-logical choice, but I think I'd take The Studios. Epcot would be a very close second.

But why torture ourselves with this question????

tigsmom

Magic Kingdom...The only park built when I first visited WDW.
It will always have a special place in my heart...and I love the rides. :D

kennyj29

Good Question

My favorite park is MGM but I asked my husband if we only could be there one day where would we go. We both said MK because if you don't visit that park, it's just not Disney~~!

RU42

I would choose Epcot.

Magic Kingdom is very special but growing up at Disneyland takes a little of the 'spark' away, at least when it comes down to choosing 1 park.

I'd take Epcot because of the diversity.

RU

Pippa

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm thats a tough one...

I think it would be Epcot as it was the first park I ever went to and I agree that its got lots of diversity.

Shaman

I'll take Animal Kingdom...everytime I go I see something new....you can get lost in this park and truly disconnect from the daily stress of life...besides...this park has the most potential for expansion. Epcot would come in at second, followed by The Studios.

:animwink: :hammer:

barnum42

Originally posted by objr
I'll take Animal Kingdom...everytime I go I see something new....you can get lost in this park and truly disconnect from the daily stress of life...besides...this park has the most potential for expansion. Epcot would come in at second, followed by The Studios.

:animwink: :hammer:

You beat me to being the first one to say "Animal Kingdom" :animwink:

meeko_33785

I would probably say Magic Kingdom. I also love the Studios, but there are so few attractions there that going to the park every day would probably get old.

Katherine

I would probably say MK but Epcot is a close second! MK is so magical but I love the world showcase and all the yummy food at Epcot!

magicjay1989

I would have to pick..... oh what the hey put them all together and I pick that :lol: :lol: :D But I think I would have to pick epcot the Magickingdom in second

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom