wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
The new quick service coming to EPCOT - Connections Cafe

Screen Shot 2021-11-20 at 9.58.28 AM.png

Last edited:

DC0703

Wow, this does look very bland. Reminds me of the cafeterias they have at zoos and museums. Electric Umbrella wasn't the best themed restaurant but it was better than this art - at least it had a certain "Epcot" character to it. Hopefully the food will be an upgrade from the chicken nuggets and burgers that EU had.

castlecake2.0

That has to be the most GENERIC DULL boring artwork I've ever seen..
Good god, it's like "how bland can we make this..." Hell they even duplicated one of the jean jacket ladies in it twice.

Also pretty sure that mural in the background there, was lifted right from the Denver airport.
Electric Umbrella was literally blue carpet walls and a drop ceiling.

Sir_Cliff

Good god, it's like "how bland can we make this..." Hell they even duplicated one of the jean jacket ladies in it twice.
They're just twins who enjoy dressing alike and wandering around quick service restaurants, chatting and laughing with guests at different tables!

Electric Umbrella was literally blue carpet walls and a drop ceiling.
I must admit this is another piece of concept art along with Creations that I struggle to get offended by. It's not exactly exciting, but then I'm not quite sure what a thematically appropriate quick service for that location would look like other than something along these lines.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom