Confused and Frustrated with AP and FP+

BigRedDad

Original Poster
I know its being discussed all over. I have been putting plans together to get APs for my daughter and I. The plan would be to take 3-4 trips down for a week each while she is tracked out of school. This is only affordable with APs and most likely staying offsite. I just ran a price check for AoA Little Mermaid rooms. For one week at the end of Sept, the total is ~$1150 without tickets. ~$1900 with tickets. I can get a room at Diamond Resorts Grande Villas for $556 + APs for ~!500 (~$2050 total).

I think WDW is going the route of Universal in only allowing resort guests access to the FP+ system. Universal allows you to purchase a smaller option which is overpriced. I think WDW is marching that slippery slope of making FP+ a Resort Guest benefit only. Maybe I have to look into camping instead. Campsites are only $450 for the week. My daughter would love that, but need to find a way to keep it cool in a tent.

asialeigh

But Animal Kingdom already offers day guests to use FP+ day of and the other parks are following by the end of the month.

disney4life2008

It is certain that in the coming weeks (months) and certaintly by end of year that FP+ will be implemented at all parks and paper FP will be elimianted (as the case at AK). If you stay offsite (as of now) you can still use paper FP and use FP+ the day of at AK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom